Friday, August 7, 2009

K So

Looks like Kelly's got her little support group on here.
99,000 vs. 1 is not a fair fight.
I really don't want to be mad at you people. Perhaps we got off to a bad start. Let's start this over.

Hi. My name is Matthew, not Macon. I can be immature, but most people will tell you i am overall a pretty decent person. Your friend decided to try and woo me over late 2008. I was fifteen at the time. Honestly, at this point, i was flattered but didn't take it all into consideration. I was honestly creeped out that someone of her age would be interested in such a younger guy.

A bunch of shit happened and maybe this was asshole move #1 but i decided to engage in physical relations with your friend. Maybe a mistake, maybe not. It sure seems like one now. But the real thing is, I wasn't interested. I didn't want to get laid either. I honestly wasn't ready. But i did stuff with Kelly because I wanted to. I'll be blatantly honest here: I completely disregarded the feelings of your friend. Flushed 'em. Gone! I just wanted someone who cared for once. I know it's hard to see an "asshole" like me getting hurt, but prior to using your friend (which i will admit i did) i had gone through my fair share of heartbreak and being used myself. I'm not gonna bitch and moan about that stuff though, because it's not important and i am still young and will probably go through much worse.

Due to outside conditions, mostly due to the fact my parents found out and didn't exactly approve of the fact i was fooling around with a nineteen year old girl, we stopped seeing each other. Now this is where it gets kind of difficult to explain. Why didn't it end there. Why, after two love confessions, several threats, multiple blogs, and many other things is this still even a topic of conversation? The answer is because she gets so worked up about it. And you do too! You people write these long comments and you hate me. I am a sixteen year old kid, for God's sake. I pose no threat to anyone. Not even Kelly. I am harmless! I am a stupid kid who made a mistake and i continue to not let it die because everyone gets so worked up about it!

Am I immature, yes.
Am I an asshole, probably.
Did I make a couple of mistakes? Absolutely.
But as for the people telling me to grow up, who are you to tell me this? You're the one getting angry at a sixteen year old's blog.

So yeah I am done here. Accept my apology, random people who hate me and think i am immature. I hope that maybe we can be friends and we can be ridiculous and immature together (without being mean or hurtful, of course!) I'll try and tidy this blog up and make it less hurtful, but for the most part, i'm gonna leave it all up.

If anyone wants to talk to me one-on-one or has any questions, i'm up pretty late usually. My AIM is loveanzoonun.

Great meeting all you people.

Matthew G. Newberg.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I'm 15 and I still saw what you posted as an a-hole move. I have no personal problem with you but I think you owe Kelly an "i'm sorry"

    ReplyDelete